Design-build approaches the project with the responsibility for the end product in one location. Traditional build approaches separate the designer from the actual installation. This separation adds complexity and communication challenges that will increase cost and time.
The design-build contractor provides a service where the design, installation, and performance of the product all rest with the contractor. In this case, All Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning.
How Does It Benefit You?
There are several key benefits we will list in a moment. These rest on one important element. The practical experience of making HVAC systems, installing, servicing, and maintaining them are real-world, not abstract design concepts. The vast majority of mechanical engineers have never put a hammer to installing, servicing, or maintaining these systems. How far would you trust a doctor fresh out of school if he or she never practiced on a single patient?
There is a huge level of competency gained beyond books when you actually perform the work successfully over and over again.
The Benefits of Design-Build With All Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning
- Our engineering or design fees are $0 when you accept our service! Engineering fees can add substantial expenses to a project.
- We work directly for you, not an architect or contractor, so we pay attention to your specific need and desires.
- We take full responsibility and accountability for the product! There is no finger-pointing at someone else if something is not quite right.
- We hold to the high ethical standards required of design-build contractors.
- We never skirt the rules. We meet the code, legal, and ethical requirements for all licensed services.
- We are honest and transparent, not using fraud or deliberately false or misleading statements or materials.
- We avoid conflicts of interest. If they arise, we quickly disclose these and work to resolve them professionally.
- We do not accept or give bribes.
- We honor our contractual agreements—we fulfill the entire scope of our work. We will never alter the scope, quality, or objectives without your consent. This promise includes the warranty after the service.
- We vigorously protect the safety of our workers, the public, and the client.
- We do not violate confidential or intellectual property.
Examples of Design-Build HVAC In the Yakima Area
- Allan Bros’ Corporate Office, Naches
- Allan Bros’ Production Office, Naches
- Borton Fruit Production Office
- DK Fabrication Office
- NEPA Pallet & Container Office & Plant
- Orchard Hills Dentistry
- Korblu Manufacturing Office & Plant
- Macro Plastics
- Holiday Inn Yakima
- Holiday Inn Ellensburg
- Holliday Inn Richland, Richland
- Ramada by Wyndham, Moses Lake
- Wingate by Wyndham, Moses Lake
- Cowiche Canyon Kitchen & Ice House Bar
- Majestic Theater
- Yakima Cinema
- Grand Meridian Cinema, Ellensburg
- Adventure RV
- Yakima Athletic Club
- Boysmith Vision Center, Ellensburg
- Comtronics, Cle Elum
- Lower Valley Credit Union, Grandview
- Mary Hill Winery, Goldendale
- Mountain States Construction Office, Sunnyside
- Miners Drive Inn
- Snipes Mountain Brewery, Sunnyside
- TreeTop Prosser Office
- CPC Corporate Office, Tieton
- Wild Horse Wind Farm Office, Ellensburg