Cut Your Heating
Bill Over 60%!
Carrier's new Greenspeed™ Heat Pump
The World's Most Efficient Air Source Heat Pump.
Carrier’s new Greenspeed™ heat pump with inverter compressor operation sports a 13.0 HSPF. (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) That could easily be over 60% higher than your existing heat pump. The resulting decrease in your heating bill will be substantial.
When compared to other fuels like oil, propane and natural gas the savings are even more breathtaking.
An $1,800 oil heating bill could easily be cut to under $500 with this heat pump.
This revolutionary heat pump will completely change the performance and operation cost benefits of split system heat pumps. Greenspeed™ intelligence technology will provide nearly linear heating, much like gas or electric heat, not just down to 30-35 degrees but down to an unprecedented 5 degrees! The result will be total home heating with the new heat pump well below the typical 30-35 degrees of traditional heat pumps.
The energy savings should be dramatic!
We are trained and ready to install this new technology in your home now. The product is readily available. Contact one our of design sales staff for your convenient appointment.
For more information look at our Products page.
Featuring up to $1,500 in Rebates
Rebates direct from Carrier for qualifying systems.Bigger than ever before the promotion begins on September 1st, 2013.
There are rebate options from $50 to $1,500 covering 2/3rds of the Carrier residential product line. These can be combined with regional incentive programs from utilities to take thousands of dollars off of the the investment in new high efficiency home heating and cooling products.
Please be sure to contact us here at All Seasons Heating for the details. It is our pleasure and goal to provide you with the most comfortable, efficient and economic HVAC system tailored to your specific needs and requirements. Cool Cash Rebates from Carrier will greatly enhance your ability to get just what you need.
The Following Important Dates Must Be Observed.
- The system must be purchased between April 1st to June 30th, 2015
- The system must be installed by Aprilt 1st to July 15th, 2015
- The rebate claim must be submitted by April 1st to July 31st, 2015
Not Eligible for the promotion.
- Commercial or institutional applications
- Residential new construction applications or upgrades.
- Multi-family applications
- Investors/investment properties.
Pacific Power & Light Incentive
When you purchase qualifying heat pump equipment from us, PP&L will gladly send you a check for up to $600. Their incentive is to help you buy high efficiency heat pumps that will in the long run save more energy. PP&L has published such equipment can save you an annual average of 200 KWH with these types of systems, reducing your carbon footprint by about 360 pounds.
Heat pumps must meet or exceed the following...
- 9.5 HSPF
- Replace electric only heating, such as baseboard or electric wall or ceiling heat.
A lesser incentive of $150 is available for heat pump to heat pump conversions.
- Conversion must meet the same 9.5 HSPF to qualify.
Puget Sound Energy Incentive
PSE is offering an $800 rebate to customers installing highly efficient heat pumps with at least a 10 Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF) and a 16 Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER), as rated by the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI), to replace older, less efficient equipment.
“Ground-breaking heat pumps like the Infinity 20 will deliver comfortable heating three times more efficiently than a standard electric forced-air furnace. This efficiency and energy savings, combined with our new $800 rebate, will deliver long-term benefits at an affordable price for our customers,” said Dennis Rominger, energy efficiency expert, PSE. “The reason we are offering a rebate of this magnitude is because it is cheaper for PSE and our customers to collectively save energy than to build new power plants, buy power on the open market, or to move power from long distances. This keeps the costs down for everyone.”
Cascade Natural Gas Conservation Incentive Program
For 95% AFUE or greater gas furnaces, Cascade Natural Gas will give you $250 in return when you install a new gas furnace. To qualify your must meet the following items.
- Fuel for primary heating must be provided by Cascade Natural Gas.
- You can not use a heat pump with the system for heating or cooling.
- It must be installed by a Washington-licensed contractor.
- Furnaces 95% AFUE or over qualify for a $250 incentive.
- A water heater must be 0.67 EF or greater for a $45 incentive.
- A tankless water heater must be a condensing unit with a 0.91 EF or greater for a $150 incentive.
The City of Ellensburg Conservation Measure
The city of Ellensburg is offering incentives on the installation of 95% AFUE gas furnaces for both home owners and businesses. Incentives are offered to encourage installation of building & ductwork insulation, high efficient windows and water heaters. For details on the program call Clay McMechan (509) 962-7225 or Robert Doobovsky (509) 925-8602
- Seal ductwork with mastic and insulate - $2.50 /Lin Ft not to exceed $400
- 95% AFUE residential gas furnace - $550 per unit.
- 95% AFUE commercial gas furnace - $1,100
- High efficient water heater, EF > 0.67 - $150